special order on line ,no return
Special Order in Stores
ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: WS X299 SAGE
Manufacturer Website Address: www.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus
Product Model: WS X299 SAGE
Product Name: WS X299 SAGE Workstation Motherboard
Intel LGA 2066 CEB motherboard with quad-GPU support, DDR4 4200MHz, dual M.2 & U.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and ASUS Control Center
- Quad-GPU graphics power: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports 4-way NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivers optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for a diverse range of workloads.
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: Metal-fin-array design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance.
- ASUS Control Center: A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Ultra-fast storage: Up to 32Gbps dual M.2 and U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports onboard and a front-panel connector.
The new WS X299 Sage blends tremendous GPU performance with up to Quad-SLI support, server-grade validation, and comprehensive cooling options to deliver the perfect system build for training neural networks and crunching other scalable compute loads. Dual PLX chips extend the number of PCIe lanes to provide additional expansion slots, giving you robust connectivity options to configure your system with the tools you need to get your job done.
WS X299 Sage fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ 4-way configurations to enable multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, including NVIDIA® Quadro®. With performance beyond 15.23 TFLOPS, NVIDIA Quadro is the perfect complement to WS X299 Sage, delivering the best performance for design, modeling, medical research, and processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications.
ASUS Control Center
WS X299 Sage features ASUS Control Center (ACC), a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
Tune it your way
One-click overclocking and cooling
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your workstation smart. One click takes care of complex tuning, dynamically optimizing essential aspects of the system to provide overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet with everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controllable graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes will help you find your way with ease.
EZ Tuning Wizard
Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups.
Product Type: Workstation Motherboard
Processor & Chipset
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket R4 LGA-2066
Processor Supported: Core X-Serie
Number of Memory Slots:
Memory Form Factor: DIMM
Memory Form Factor: UDIMM
Maximum Memory: 128 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Memory Speed Supported: 4 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4.13 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.60 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 2.13 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2.40 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 4.20 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 2.67 GHz
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Ye
Intel VROC: Yes
Intel RSTe: Yes
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 10
RAID Levels: 5
RAID Levels: 0
RAID Levels: 1
Onboard Video: No
Audio Channels: 7.1
Network & Communication
Gigabit Ethernet: Ye
Number of Total Expansion Slots:
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 7
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 7
Total Number of USB Ports:
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 8
Number of SATA Interfaces:
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 3
Number of Onboard USB 3.1 Ports: 3
Width: 12" (304.80 mm)
Depth: 10.50" (266.70 mm)
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
|Wintronic Computers' Warranty:||No Warranty, No Return
|Manufacture's Warranty:||3 Years|