The DP2DVI2 DisplayPort® to DVI Video Adapter Converter lets you connect a DVI monitor to DisplayPort-enabled desktop or laptop computers.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI2 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
StarTech.com also offers the DP2DVIS, an Active DisplayPort to DVI adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- 4 inch cable offers added flexibility in tight spots
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Latching DisplayPort connector connector ensures a solid connection
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
|Cable Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Connector A||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin; Latching) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|Product Height||0.67 in [17 mm]|
|Product Length||10 in [254 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.6 oz [45.4 g]|
|Product Width||1.65 in [42 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.09 lb [0 kg]|
|System and Cable Requirements||DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Output Signal||DVI-D (DVI Digital)|
Wintronic Computers 's Warranty : 30 day
Manufacturer's Warranty : 2 year