Watch, capture or record live video from your VCR, camcorder or video camera! USB-Live connects to any S-Video or composite video source and plugs into your PC or laptop's USB port. USB-Live's video digitizer turns your analog video into digital video, and then sends 30 digital images per second over the USB 2.0 bus.
Spice up your multimedia presentations! Create digital movies with Hauppauge's WinTV Capture application. The included Ulead DVD MovieFactory allows you to edit and author DVD's, VideoCD's and S-VCD's.
Add video clips to your Web Page: Creative Webmasters can incorporate still frame video highlights or motion video clips on their web sites!
Desktop Publishing:With our exclusive WinTV SnapShot function, you can quickly save JPEG video images! Also great for web design.
Watch live video, grab images and movies plus videoconference* on your PC or Laptop
- Bring live video into your PC from camcorder, VCR or video camera. Maximum video format size: 720x480 (NTSC video).
- Save still and motion video images to your hard disk.
- Videoconference* over the Internet.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
USB-Live2 has lots of great features
USB-Live2 has some new features compared with the USB-Live:
- A removable A/V cable set, so you can leave the cables connected to your A/V source while moving the USB-Live2 to a different computer. The A/V cable set attaches to USB-Live2 with a secure latching connector.
- Indicator LEDs showing that USB-Live2 is powered on and a video signal is present
- Full 720x480 live video mode (NTSC)
Snap and print stills from whatever you're watching (BMP and JPEG supported). Or record video clips from your camcorder or VCR to create your own high-impact presentations.
The easiest way to bring video into your PC or laptop!
Don't open your PC! USB-Live2 is an external device which connects your VCR, camcorder or video camera to your PC or laptop. Plug the USB-Live into the USB port and you're ready to watch video in a resizable window, right on your PC screen!
USB-Live2 digitizes video using high quality 4:2:2 video sampling. And you can work on applications while simultaneously watching video in a resizable window.
Hauppauge Computer Works
Manufacturer Part Number: 610
Manufacturer Website Address: www.hauppauge.com
Brand Name: Hauppauge
Product Name: USB-Live2 Video Capturing Device
Marketing Information: USB-Live2 Video Capturing Device connects to any S-Video or composite video source and plugs into your PC or laptop's USB port. USB-Live2 Video Capturing Device video digitizer turns your analog video into digital video, and then sends 30 digital images per second over the USB (1.1 or 2.0) bus.
Product Type: Video Capturing Device
Functions: Video Recording
Video System: NTSC
Video System: PAL
Maximum Resolution: 720 x 576
Form Factor: External
- Video digitizer: 720x480 for NTSC, 720x576 for PAL video sources
- Video source: S-Video or composite video
- Audio input: left and right stereo audio
- 50cm USB cable
- Video capture format using WinTV v7: MPEG-2
- Image capture format using WinTV v7: JPEG, BMP
- PC with 2.8 GHz single-core or multi-core 1.8GHz.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP (service pack 2)
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive for software installation
|Wintronic Computers' Warranty:||30 Days
|Manufacture's Warranty:||3 Years|