on line stock
Special Order in Stores
ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: PRIME X299-DELUXE
Manufacturer Website Address: www.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus
Product Line: Prime
Product Series: Deluxe
Product Model: X299-DELUXE
Product Name: Prime X299-DELUXE Desktop Motherboard
ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 U.2 THUNDERBOLT USB 3.1 X299 ATX Motherboard with Dual Gigabit LAN and 802.11AD WIFI for Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series Processors
- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel® Core™ X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with U.2 port, dual M.2, Thunderbolt EX 3, front panel USB 3.1, onboard 802.11AC/AD WIFI, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending SafeSlot (3X) features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, additional RGB header and 3D-printing mounts to customize your build
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring Crystal Sound 3 and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe is the ATX motherboard that's been expertly engineered for professional content creators and power users who work hard by day and play harder by night. This powerful, innovative board puts a friendly face on advanced enthusiast controls, enabling you to maximize performance, cooling and personalization with ease. So, if you live to create, to explore, to enjoy and to push the boundaries, look no further than Prime X299-Deluxe.
Tune it your way
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
- One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- All-new stress test that allows users to optimize and overclock for CPU or memory-centric workloads.
Cooler by design
Prime X299-Deluxe features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS:
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload based cooling. All easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
EZ Tuning Wizard
Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups.
Quickly discover tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Intuitive graphical fan control:
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
Displays SATA port details so you can easily recognize drives.
Fast Clock Adjustment:
Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
Additional Product Specifications
Processor & Chipset
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket R4 LGA-2066
Processor Supported: Core
Number of Memory Slots:
Memory Form Factor: DIMM
Memory Form Factor: UDIMM
Maximum Memory: 128 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Memory Speed Supported: 2.67 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3.60 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 2.13 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2.40 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 4 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4.13 GHz (O.C.)
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Ye
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 5
RAID Levels: 0
RAID Levels: 1
RAID Levels: 10
Audio Channels: 7.1
Network & Communication
Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Wireless LAN: Ye
Number of Total Expansion Slots:
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 6
Number of PCI Express x1 Slots: 2
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 4
Total Number of USB Ports:
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 8
Number of SATA Interfaces:
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 7
Number of Onboard USB 3.1 Ports: 3
Width: 12" (304.80 mm)
Depth: 9.60" (243.84 mm)
- Prime X299-DELUXE Desktop Motherboard
- User's Manual
- ASUS Q-Shield
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Bracket Set
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s Cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x ASUS WiGig 802.11ad Moving Antenna
- 1 x ASUS 2T2R Dual Band Wi-Fi Moving Antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
- 1 x Fan Extension Card (3 x 4-pin fan out)
- 1 x Fan Extension card Screw Pack
- 1 x Fan Extension Card Cable
- 1 x ThunderboltEX 3
- 1 x mini DisplayPort Cable
- 1 x ThunderboltEX 3 GPIO Cable
- 1 x 3-Way SLI Bridge(s)
- 1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
- 1 x Q-Connector
- 1 x Extension Cable For Addressable LED
- 3 x Thermistor Cable(s)
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoH
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
|Wintronic Computers' Warranty:||30 Day
|Manufacture's Warranty:||5 Year|