This left angled SATA cable features a standard (straight) female Serial ATA connector as well as a left-angled (female) SATA connector, providing a simple 24in connection to a Serial ATA drive even if space near the drive's SATA port is limited.
Once the left-angled SATA connector has been inserted into the drive's SATA data port, the shaft of the cable is seated flush with the rear panel of the drive, eliminating the clutter of excess cable at the connection point an ideal solution for small or micro form factor computer cases.
The left angled SATA cable features a thin, narrow construction that helps to improve airflow within the computer case; the cable also features a rugged, yet flexible design that makes it easy to make the SATA connection as needed.
Provides a fast data transfer rate of up to 300 Mbytes/sec
Thinner and more flexible Serial ATA cable is easier to connect inside the system and improves airflow
Fast and easy way to connect Serial ATA/150 hard drives to a motherboard
Left angled cable connector easily fits in hard to reach areas and tight space
- Compliant with Serial ATA III Specifications
- Offers 18 inches in length for greater flexibility
- Fast data transfer rate of up to 6 Gbps
- Meets current Serial ATA specifications and ensures maximum performance
- Specially designed to improve system airflow and rout ability
- Compatible with Serial ATA Hard Drives, CD-RW, DVDs, and other devices
- Mini tower computers
- ATA Drive Arrays
- High-end workstations
- For use in servers and storage
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years