Wintronic Computers Plus is looking for Sales Persons and Technicians. While applying for the job please mension for what location you are interested to work.
Job Title: Web Designer
Web Developer /
We are looking for a creative web Designer with experience in web technologies and user interface (UI) design.
- Design and Update Our Website.
- Identify and recommend best practices in the areas of web design, user experience, and user interface.
- Create clear and concise functional and technical design specifications.
- Design and develop current and future enhancements to existing web applications.
- Design web page templates, layouts, and associated graphical elements.
- Conduct usability tests to solve problems with interfaces and improve usefulness
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, or a related field.
Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: HTML5, JQuery, ExtJS, CSS, XML, DHTML, REST, JSON, Adobe Flex Flash and ActionScript, and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Experience in building and operating highly efficient, dynamic, data driven, scalable browser based UI and web/mobile-web applications.
- Thorough understanding of interactive design and user interface design principles.
Right now we have Following Job Opennings for our New Location in London, Ontario.
Job Title: Store Manager
Statement of the Job:
Employee performs specialized work involving the merchandising, distribution and selling of
computers, software and peripherals. Work involves use of extensive product knowledge and
frequent verbal and written contact with faculty, staff, students and vendors. Work requires
judgment and initiative.
Duties of the Job:
- Solicits information about computer needs from students, faculty and staff.
- Serves computer store customers.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer
- Responds to customers non-technical inquiries and complaints.
- Supervises other regular employees; duties included recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention.
- Oversees cash received from sales and related banking operations.
- Assists with maintaining store inventory and restocking shelves.
- Tracks product status and troubleshoots ordering problems.
- Assists in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Investigate new items and makes recomendations for purchasing products.