24 10/100M RJ45 ports.
Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case.
The PowerLine AV Wireless N Extender, compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, instantly transforms your home’s existing electrical wiring into a high-speed PowerLine network.
USE EXISTING ELECTRICAL WIRING TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK
The D-Link® Powerline AV Wireless N Extender (DHP-W306AV), compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, uses your home's existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network2. It turns every power outlet into a possible network connection to access digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers and network storage devices throughout your home. Coupled with Wireless N, the DHP-W306AV enables you to extend your wireless network to the farthest corners of your home without the need for unsightly network cables. No extra drilling and extra wiring required!
FASTER WIRELESS SPEEDS, WIDER COVERAGE
The Wireless N technology incorporated into the DHP-W306AV uses intelligent antenna technology to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform 802.11g devices3. The DHP-W306AV is also capable of delivering transfer rates up to 200Mbps1 through the Powerline Network, so you can stream high definition video, enjoy lag-free gaming and faster access to large files within your network.
EASY SECURITY SETUP
The DHP-W306AV features a convenient Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button for simple, secure wireless network configuration with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption keeping your network traffic safe and secure. It also features an encryption security button (ENY) that enables secure transmission between each HomePlug AV device.
IDEAL FOR BANDWIDTH-INTENSIVE APPLICATIONS
The DHP-W306AV is capable of delivering high data transfer rates, both wired and wirelessly. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, enabling smooth HD video streaming, VoiP calls, and lag-free online gaming. In addition, it prioritizes Internet traffic, ensuring that multimedia applications do not experience glitches while web surfing and downloads are in progress. This device provides ample network bandwidth, enabling digital home consumers to tap into existing electrical wiring for high-quality multimedia streaming.
2. Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring conditions and configuration may effect the performance fo this product.A minimum of two D-Link Powerline AV Network Adapters are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a power outlet.
3. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link's 802.11n devices.
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details. This product is designed for the use in the USA and Canada. Use of this product in other countries might violate local laws.
- Speeds Up to 14x Faster than Wireless G3
- Up to 200 Mbps2 through PowerLine Network
- Easily connect and secure Home Network with push button security
- Extend your existing wireless network coverage for Your Entire Home or Office
- Plug & Play Installation
- QoS Support to Prioritize Internet Traffic
- Connect Computers, Game Consoles, or Media Players to the Web
- Supports secure wireless encryption using WPA or WPA2
- Fast Ethernet Ports for Wired Network Speeds
- D-Link Green Product
|Wintronic Computers' Warranty:||30 Days|
|Manufacture's Warranty:||1 Year